3 Day Dress Pattern Drafting & Sewing Workshop with The Pattern Drafter Ruler
Pattern Drafting and designing individual garments has never been easier to do; and you don’t need any previous experience to do this workshop.
This is a great way to learn the tricks of the trade, giving you the confidence to sew for yourself and even others.
- The Pattern Drafter ruler and book
- Carbon paper and tracing wheel to transfer darts onto fabric
- 30cm ruler
- Pacer Pencil
- Tape measure
- Fabric and paper scissors
- 2 different coloured pens
- Sewing machine (in working order)
- Calico or similar fabric to test and fit the block
- McCall’s Trace & Toile (twice their length) or alternatively I will have pattern paper to purchase
- Pattern cardboard – available to purchase
- Woven fabric of their choice to make a garment
- Haberdashery to complete the garment