Overlocker Cover Class
Use your own overlocker to create a functional fabric cover and embellish with decorative panels… all made on your overlocker. Learn how to gather for ruching, make and insert piping, flatlocking and pintucks.
What do I need to bring:
- Overlocker including power cord, foot control, standard presser foot and instruction manual
- Standard overlocker accessories including tweezers, needle screwdriver, manual etc.
- 1m main fabric
- 1 Fat Quarter fabric for piping
- 5m Piping cord Size 1
- 1.5m Feature strips fabric and lining
- 1m Parlan
- Fabric marking pen
- Piping foot/Multipurpose foot
- 4 x Overlocker threads
- Decorative threads for panels (I’ve used 12wt Spagetti Threads by Wonderfil available in store and online)
- Extra fabric for testing your stitches
There is an increased amount of fabric you need for the cover to allow for different sized overlockers