Schmetz Chrome Universal Needles
Colour Code: None
- Resists heat and wear.
- Stays cooler longer with less stitch distortion.
- Allows the thread to pass through the needle eye with less friction and less heat build-up.
- Allows the needle to pass through the fabric with less resistance.
- Brocade, fleece, leather (thin), velvet, seersucker
- Batiste, chiffon, organdy, organza, taffeta
- Chambray, terry, linen
- Crepe, poplin, voile
- Cord, felt, jacquard, calico
- Velour, wool/wool-mix fabric
- Tulle, viscose, panne velvet, half-linen
- Lavable, nylon, loden
Quantity: Ten (10) needles per card.