Janome Artistic Digitizer – Jr.
JANOME ARTISTIC DIGITIZER JR is a comprehensive embroidery design software. Works with both the Windows and macOS operating systems. Janome software is compatible with embroidery machines of popular brands such as Janome, Texi, Ricoma, Elna, Necchi, Brother, Pfaff, Husqvarna-Viking, Singer, Happy, Melco.
Main features of the JANOME ARTISTIC DIGITIZER JR:
– 21 built-in embroidery fonts and can possibility of use Windows and macOS system fonts
– automatic change of graphic files to embroidery, with the option of individually setting parameters, e.g. the number of colors, density or embroidery background
– editing created lettering – scaling, changing angle or width of the letters
– preview of embroidery on the selected hoop
– material selection function that assigns the basic design parameters to the material on which the pattern will be embroidered
– additionally, JANOME ARTISTIC DIGITIZER JR supports gestures using the touch panel without using the mouse
– supported embroidery file formats: draw, dst, dsb, pec, pes, jef, jef +, sew, and others
– supported graphic formats: ai, dxf, eps, svg, plt, bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, png, and others
You need an Internet connection to activate the license. The software can be installed on several workstations, but at a time can be used only on one.
The JANOME ARTISTIC DIGITIZER JR can be upgraded to the full version at any time.