OdiCoat Fabric Laminator
In gel form, Odif OdiCoat transforms fabric into a coated, waterproof and machine washable fabric.
1 coat, the fabric is protected, water repellent. Area of coverage: 32 sq.ft (3 m²)
2 coats, the fabric is coated, with a coated canvas look. Coverable surface area: 21 sq. ft. (2 m²)
3 coats, the fabric is waterproofed, with a waxed canvas look. Coverable surface area: 19 sq. ft. (1.8 m²)
Once treated, the fabric can be sewn, cut and cleaned. It possesses a great resistance to wear and is machine washable at 30°C.
You can use Odicoat on finished textile projects to give them an oil cloth effect or render them waterproof and washable (by ironing to cure).
Made in France, this product does not contain Bisphenol and is water-based. Odif OdiCoat can be used with indirect contact to food related projects: aprons, tablecloths, placemats, pie bags, etc… You must wrap foods before placing them in an Odicoat treated bag.
Not suitable for thick velvet, suede or embossed fabrics. Always test the fabric beforehand.
- Wash your fabric before treating it with Odif OdiCoat.
- Work on a non stick surface (i.e. silicone craft sheet).
- Spread a thin layer of OdiCoat with the OdiCoat card or a flat brush.
- Allow to dry for 20 minutes and iron on satin setting, without steam, protecting with baking paper.
- Depending on the desired effect, apply a 2nd and then a 3rd coat.
- After each application, allow to dry for 20 minutes and dry iron on satin setting, protected with parchment paper.
- The Odicoat is completely dry after 24 hours.
There are no reviews yet.