Quilters Flexible Curve 50cm (20″)
- Do piecework with an infinite variety of curves
- Trace curved quilting lines
- Design and sew curved colour-blocking easily.
- Make curved appliques with graceful lines easily with perfect placement.
- Lay down random or measured curved lines for sequins, beading, pearls, ribbon or any other trim.
- Duplicate curves when designing cutwork.
Pattern and Dressmaking:
- Use as a design tool for creating armholes and necklines/
- Copy the sleeve cap of your favourite pattern easily when combining patterns.
- Duplicate actual body curves.
- Add design lines to a pattern.
- Change a straight line to a curved one.
- Copy one-of-a-kind designer details.
- Add features such as scallops or waves to a front button placket, hem or pocket.
- Form the perfect rounded edge for a pillow cover, or placement etc, and then duplicate it easily.
- Get curtains to drape evenly on the first try.