Bernina Mastery Classes
Mastering Your Bernina 7 Series, new 5 series and new 4 series machines will be a four week comprehensive course held in store, with each class running as a hands-on three hour experience. Workbooks will be completed along the way and these will become a valued reference for use at home after the end of the course.
What will be covered?
- Class One : Basic Operation … Learn what you need to know about the basic operation of your machine
- Class Two : Stitch Fun Part 1 … Explore the decorative stitches and creative functions of your BERNINA sewing machine while learning embellishments for almost any type of project. We may get to this Just depends on how much we get done in Class one (Includes Memories, Bobbinwork and BSR)
- Class Three : Stitch Fun Part 2 and Creative Options … This class examines the distinctive features and functions that make these machines the unique and useful addition to your sewing room.
- Class Four : Finishing any workbooks that weren’t completed or a small project putting lots of our new skills into practice.
Note: Each of these classes continue on from the previous one so a commitment to the whole course is required at time of booking.
Workbooks are an additional $50 payable at first class.
What do you need to bring?
- Bernina Sewing Machine
- Power cord and foot control
- Instruction Manual
- All of your machine accessories including your knee lever
- Neutral coloured thread (we like to use Rasant)
- Pen and Paper to write notes in
- Enthusiasm to learn
Fabric and some notions are supplied with this course.