Walking Foot Quilting
Learn the why, where and how to of stitch in the ditch quilting, how to keep those lines straight, echoing designs, curved designs, quilting with thick threads, decorative stitches, optional start and end methods plus much more in this fun class which focuses on Walking Foot Quilting.
What do you need to bring?
- Sewing machine, power lead, FHS or knee lift if your machine came with one
- Walking foot or have a dual feed system in your machine
- 5-6 plain fabric sandwiched squares around 15″ (make one a 9 patch block using 5″ squares)
- If you would like us to make the sandwiched squares please send us a message asap and we will make it up prior to class commencement
- Neutral colour threads eg. rasant, king tut, signature
- Marking pen/pencil
- Pen and paper for notes
- Patchwork ruler
- Topstitch or Quilting Needles